Inspired by the great images you shared, I put together a sketch of an idea that makes use of the following elements:
- concrete pavers that form the way to the entrance and secondly, connect the main entrance with the garage entrance outside;
- white render of the facade of the house, for a fresh modern look;
- horizontal wood both on the floor and the front wall at the entrance;
- an L-shaped small water pond that articulates the entrance area and can be used with lights to create different ambient effects (if water is not an option, then pebbles can take place, for the area to be differentiated);
- a ribbon of white pebbles in front, next to the gate entrance, and bordering the pond, where succulent or other plants can be arranged or even planted, or if wanted, nothing at all (different materials give different textures and colors and can help to create the space wanted);
- small white fence surrounding the garden area, with an accent of wood in different areas (gates, entrance- see how to repetition of the material leads to the entrance area);
- a wall to limit the pond, in front of the house entrance, planted on top, for more privacy, but also as a support for any water installations, if desired, or lights casting;
- big modern flower pots;
- an earth area, next to the fence by the sidewalk, where taller plants (like pine trees etc.) can be placed for even more privacy, if wanted.
I hope you will find it useful.