We worked to fulfill all your requirements. Here you can find the explanation of the project.
- We offered a vivid layout of furniture postion in the space that you required.
In terms of space, the whole area of living room contains the welcoming area (which includes a sectional, 2 armchairs, coffee table, TV, fireplace).
We proposed modern stremlined desing of sofas, avoiding too much overdesign.
The colours of the sofas are in coherence with the existing colours of walls and floor tiles.
1) Welcoming area
This area includes 1 sectional sofa, 2 armchairs, coffee table. The design of sofas is modern streamlined, avoiding too much overdesign.
The whole area is not overcrouded.
The colors of the sofas go perfectly to the exiting colors of walls and floor tiles.
2) The dining table + resting (reading) zone. The table is a medium size one, and can work for maximum of 4 persons. Generally it is perfect for 2 people.
This table does not uses to much space. Next to the dining table we proposed a sleeper sofa, which is perfect for reading or relaxing in a sunny day next to the glass facade of the living room.
3) The glass facade, based on our analysis is proposed to have maximum width of 3 meter. This is quite optimal in terms of thermical comfort of the room, and economical energy consume for heating the space during winter season.
The existing situation of the dimensions of glass facade are not preferred in terms of thermical issue. If you need more explanation for this issue please contact us :)
4) We proposed a modern hanging ceiling + lighiting furniture (which partly is hidden).
This element can be implemented in a near future for you, as you mentioned that will not spend too much for the moment. But as we tried to propose the best modern desing, we considered the near fututure for you.
5) The space which is next to the kitchen space (the angle space) is considered to have some storage for shoes, books, etc.
6) The wooden facade of the fireplace is redesigned and proposed covered by some wall cover (in texture wall paper). In terms of design, it goes perfectly to the overall proposal.
We believe that the wooden vertical elements in this facade are not suitable for a modern overall design. The fireplace is covered by some white marble covering.
7) The proposed furniture for the design can be purchased online. As for you was easier to purchase them online, instead of producting them, we prepared a list of links (attached file in the uploads) of the furniture that can purchase online.
8) The exiting vertical supporting cylinder element is hidden by a volumetric approach, which is implemented by using gypsum board material.
The uploaded perspectives and technical drawings show the details of the project. The overall design of furniture does not exceed $15k (without including the hanging ceiling and remodelling of the glass facade, which can be implemented in a near future by you).
Please feel free to contact us for any detail that you might require.
** If you appreciate our project, we can send you detailed drawings in dimensions that can make easy the implementation of the project.
We tried to manage your space in a contemporary design.
We hope to to have met your requirements :)
Arc 740 (EI Atelier team)