I tried to minimize extreme changes where plumbing might be an issue in the floor plan.
- I extended Master Bathroom's size compare to the original size to give more comfort in contrast to the original claustrophobic plan.
- Master Bathroom is optional, we can easily move and add the door to make the bathroom accessible by everyone, so it will no longer be master bathroom.
- Bathrooms stays where they are originally located.
- Kitchen is using the original area so plumbing won't be an issue.
- Added kitchen island with eat in counter and sink.
- Additional bedroom for your child is planned in a way that it won't obstruct the existing heater.
- Added a multi-purpose room with sliding folding glass door for guest privacy, and at times will serve as study room for computers and printer.
- I avoided as needed table/desk in the living and dining area to maximize storage.
- As needed table/desk is incorporated in each room where it can function as desk or vanity table/dressing table.
- Added Laundry Room where existing kitchen of unit A used to be to minimize costly plumbing adjustment. - Added Entrance shoe storage with seating and mirror.
- I would be happy to suggest materials and product schedule depending on your location and access to certain makers and store.
Thank you for making this competition.