Hi, could you help me with some Architectural designs for a building that I want to build, we would just create the concept and some renders. If all goes well and it wins over other designs we can assign the complete project to the winner. Where you will get the project to design completely and of course your fees here would be between $5K -10,000.00
For your reference We run a Real estate development company, and there a CEO that is in charge but he is not used to using crowdsourcing, he has been reluctant and I want to show him the wonders of this and that we can do it with talent from around the world, with great ideas.
Im actually his boss and the corporate CEO, so I want to prove to the team that we can do wonders with this.
You will be required to sign if you win, and NDA and Exclusive rights to your designs with a formal contract.
Please review this info and sites to get a better understanding, we also need,
1. The building is an office building
2. I need the concept of the building to be a Building made and build for Millennials
3. we will sell a large portion of it and keep another portion for lease.
4. I want the average sale to be small, of about 25-40 Square Meters.
5. We need to combine that each sale of the small office will include, access to open sapaces for his growing team. So the what you buy is the office for the president and maybe a receptionist, but the rest of his team is set outside in an open office environment.
6. Please read the info on what Millennials need so that you better understand the concept. Which is very open spaces exept for key positions.
7. We need to include amenities such as Gym, (Cross fit and functional Gym, with some Running machines as well)
8. We need to include at the left side of the space, and area for 1 drive through restaurant, but integrated to de building not as a stand alone.
9. we have to think of some shared spaces like lockers at each floor, for the different employees.
10. Shared Bathrooms for each floor.
11.Very open Stair so that we encourage the use of the stairs,
12. Space for Games, Ping Pong, Mini Soccer, maybe a Mouthing climbing wall, all with sofas around them.
13. Comfortable sofas in the corridors.
14. A lot of Small, medium, and large meeting rooms. For each each 120 meters of office space one small meeting room for 4
For each 260 matters of office space be it open or in close we need 1 medium meeting room for 8. For every 1000 meters of office space we need one large meeting room for 20-25persons.
15. We need one large area to have large meetings of more than 20 persons., like an auditorium of about 100 people.
16. We need at the left side of the land a drive through restaurant, not a a freestanding but as integrated to the building.
The renders Im sending was the original concept which I want to change, except for the rooftop gardens which can be imporved, all the rest we will change,