We like to solicit designs for our new office on the upper floor of a new factory building.
The height of the office is 4 meters from floor to false ceiling.
The entrance of the office is from the right of the Ancillary Office plan. that's where the "staircase 2" is.
The number of rooms / workstations suggested should be for;
- 3 Directors
- 2 General managers
- 1 HR manager
- 1 Sales manager
- 1 room for the accounting / HR dept - 4-6 staffs
- 1 room for documents storage
- 1 small room for servers
- open section workstations for supporting staff - 9-10 staff (to be configurable in case of additional 2-4 staff in the near future)
- Pantry and area for staff who pack their lunch to eat at the back of office (far left of office plan)
- 1 to 2 small meeting rooms
- 1 conference room (accommodate minimum 10 seats with white board, etc..)
- small reception area.
As we have small groups (5-7 pax) briefing in the morning, we may like to have an open and spacious concept within the workstations area, where the group can just gather for the informal briefing.
- we are open to any recommendations of materials and concepts.
Note: we will be using energy savings lightings. See attached drawing of the office size.
•Plan drawing(s) (in appropriate scale)
•Section and/or Elevation drawing(s) where needed (in appropriate scale)
•Perspective View(s) (3D)