We are going to refurnish our kitchen and the area directly off the kitchen while also taking out a bathroom that will give us more space.
We are exploring several layout options for the area that will be conducive to "lounging" and hanging out. Attached is a floor plan of what the area will look like once the wall is removed.
Important Things to Note:
1. We are going to remove the existing patio doors and install slider doors, including a 4 panel slider door where the two french doors are.
2. We would like to install book shelves on the newly exposed which is the top right wall in the plan.
3. We would like to mount a tv over the wet bar in the kitchen.
4. We want to avoid leather except for maybe an accent chair.
5. We want to have a 5' or 6' kitchen table
6. We want modern low profile furniture.
7. We would like 3-4 seating options in the room.